Follow Me @mattymiu

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Haven't had the time to post anything lately and with Bee away for the weekend for the dance battle, it's just me and my lazy bones. ha. luckily i had some time to meet up with JM and Friendsie (:  

I made sushi (first time since sec school home ec class) on Saturday for Bee's surprise but I SO FORGOT TO SNAP PICTURES!!! those were some cute lunch boxes and fancily coloured rice ): I must be so flustered by the sticky rice caught in my fingers. But i'm proud to say it's quite a success (: At least everyone who tried them says so. *smiles widely* Maybe western food next? 

p.s.: bee, thank you for the awesomely cool notebook and music box ;)



Here's some overdue pix of Fefe's equally overdue attempt at a Valentine's Day gift for Martin. hahaha. 
wanted to leech on her creation but backed out halfway knowing the Domokuns doesn't have eyes and teeth. eeew. LOL.  



the painstaking process...

the eyeless Domokuns with crooked mouths. LOL. so darn funny.

tedious........ 

It's amazing how my camera makes everything seem so terribly pleasing to the eyes.



lookey at my coolness BB Housing jy lim bought for me! Shit the hairdye that spoiled the nice cream purple cover! Hmph! The front is back to black again now... luckily I can still keep the pink keypad, and it actually looks nice now :D



SUNDAY!
caught bee wearing my fluffy bedroom flats! what a criminal :/

Identities & Bee joined his bro's church performance audition (: the people there are all very very nice and friendly (: 

My IDOL!


Went to help out at Michelle's KRUMP workshop & battle. 
Bee and Junxian having a ball of fun learning to break from Bboy Gate (korea). 

Star of the night - Younster (Woofam) 


MY star! xoxo (: cuteness TTM. hahahahahahaa.






No comments:

Post a Comment