Follow Me @mattymiu

Friday, April 15, 2011



Decided to complete my way way overdue post before getting on the millions of things to do. I don't know how I can always pile up my to dos like there're abundant tomorrows to come. What a beautiful world it'll be without deadlines and urgencies... Oh well, then again.. reality has its wicked little means to get to you. 


JOY - The week after we return from the Bintan Trip.. Performance at Justin's church.
UNO stacko with Lois, bee and Sean!


Sean the doodle-list

It's a crime how a doodle can look so good.


bee's mummy, as beautiful as ever.
My cutest bunny bee. 

A very tasteful shot according to Director Ang

The little cutie who hogged my boyfriend for the entire night.

So absolutely adorable.


Just realised i ended the post without any pictures of the actual performances :P




No comments:

Post a Comment