Follow Me @mattymiu

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Had the most lovely weekend in ages with lots of dining in good company (: I absolutely love family get-togethers and spending time with my loved ones... I hope when work starts kicking in we'll still be able to squeeze time out for the folks. I gotta say that the tea selection at Rose Veranda is just plain splendid. You've got to try it if you have the chance. I've never tried so much variety at one go before from English to Chinese and even GEISHA tea. omg...the lingering fragrance...I have to go back again someday (:





Met Peacy there with her pals celebrating Weiting's hen's party. What a tiny island sg is :P

there's always room for a deal or two (:

and we paved a charming victory for Mr Lau as his father's day gift, NOT. it was a deserving one...with that amount of concentration invested... haha.
there's just something really tacky about this pose. LOL. love it still!

Fertie taking her virgin-drive in our Blackie. 

this will be yet another eventful weekend for us. can't wait for the yacht cruise this Saturday though i already dread the insane early hours. I hope the party on Friday won't drain us too much. there's just so much going on now. and am i looking forward to my birthday this year? surprisingly - not. Maybe i'm really growing up. There's nothing i'm dying to have or particularly want. I've already got much more than i bargain for and this year, my ultimate prized possession should be a pair of sturdy shoulders to lean on and a belly (not fat) to wrap my arms around :P if there's anything i need, maybe i'd ask for a little more room for faith and strength. I could also use a bigger heart to be filled with the spilling love i'm already being fed with. and above all things material, i prefer surprises (:


No comments:

Post a Comment