Follow Me @mattymiu

Saturday, June 26, 2010


Finally. Decided to start a brand new blog for obvious reasons ----

1) Sick of the old template. Finally found it a complete eyesore..the color..layout, everything.
2) It's about time i start something new. fresh. I need a closure, an end to a phase i'll always remember. Fond/Bad memories all-bagged-up and under my bed for now.
3) I'm hoping to document things differently from now on. Less angst, more love?

One thing's for sure and remains constant:

I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes (:




So, for STARTERS...


My 24th Birthday

A year on, a year older and many many more counting. Funny how i'll always decide that from this day forward, i shall blah blah blahhh...and it never happens. If i could name just one change, ok maybe that'll be completely phashing out Korean-dramas. that's about it. In retrospect, so many wrong turns, so many mistakes... yet so much love from the ones i love too (:

You probably have seen them in facebook but here are some of my faves.



 





  




All you lovely people

and most of all






YOU<3


Poor Limsie is stuck in a whirlwind of chaos across the border. She's a sinking ship for now but hell, i know she'll be able to brave through that. Just because she's stronger than me. In so many ways.

one more month.







No comments:

Post a Comment