Follow Me @mattymiu

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First day stepping back into the Port since a week ago and i was pleasantly welcomed by many many familiar faces. It's like they truly feel happy seeing me there, though part of me knew too well that they probably NEEDED a break from an exceedingly high level of male testosterone. Nonetheless, much as i dread the long hours and dubious accomodation, i'm pretty pleased with being back here again (:

How many women out there is willing to kill for my spot? :P Probably another week of slogging before bidding farewell to ACTINIA. My virgin project with the company. I'm gonna miss all the sexymen here. LOL.


That aside, i've been recieving lotsa comments about my new haircut. Some are not very flattering but hell, i already CUT! --it's short and bouncy, just the way i like it (: The most odd comment should be that i look like i'm married. lol.


Anyhooow one thing's for sure it's always good to know you've been missed when you're away, right? I'm a happy girl for now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment