Follow Me @mattymiu

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Putting issues on the table, being plain about things isn't a bad thing at all :) At least now everything's cleared and life-goes-on. If not, better.

thank you, friend... for the late night bbm :)


初七 Dinner @ Crystal Jade, Vivo City with my favouritest cousins and PoPo!

This must be the 537467th time we are lao-ing Yusheng...and it only gets messier each time.

I could eat this FOREVERRRRRRR.

Look at my PoPo!! She is like how cute, you tell me.



Bee reads me like an open book. I guess anyone who's close enough to me, who observes me long enough will know what I really am. But being brutally honest about my flaws and inglorious antics is really a whole new level altogether. I hate to admit this but he is 99.999% right about me all the time : / Every time i love a little less about myself, he is always there to fill it in with a lot more love and reassurance :) 


stay tuned, people. I know you are itching to meet my new toy.

LOL

2 comments:

  1. your blog is a scam loh hahahahaha you said you will blog about your new toy and BAM! ends the entry with "STAY TUNED" hahahahaha

    and you are welcome (referring to the bbm), couldn't sleep without talking to you. muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah u so smart. know i'm talking abt u. eh where got scam? i came back with a nice long post on it okay.....

    ReplyDelete