Follow Me @mattymiu

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gong xi Gong xi :)

Woke up to a bleeding nose this morning :( but thanks to Bee's TLC, everything's okay :) Must be the 6 pieces of Ba Kwa i had yesterday and numerous other heaty cny stuff over the week. oh yes, and lots and lots of COKE. love it. somehow cny just makes all sorts of sinful eating legitimate.


Tuan Yuan Fan
The dinner spread was an overkill that night but we had a hearty time feasting on all the yummy food! Especially those prepared by mummy dearest and my beloved aunt :)


Y'know, Not all illegal activities are pardoned during festive periods... 

huat ah :) 


Gong Xi Fa Cai!


Ended an eventful first day chilling with bee at the almost forgotten balcony outside my room. This has got to be the best part of the day for me :)


Sunday with Nais & JMs

bee absolutely adores our electric grill...

Black Jack - so . damn . hilarious

Did a 'surprise' birthday celebration for Ashok as well, though it's not so much of a surprise. lol. 


byebye 'marriage life' :(

This cny was such a blast cus I got to spend everyday of it with my beloved bee :) In fact, the past weeks flew by so quickly I could hardly hold on to the short lived bliss we had. Sometimes i wonder if it's good that we've grown so attached...honestly, i'm glad that we are :) Was just joking with bee the other day about the possibility of 'separation anxiety' for spending too much time together. but of cus it's not going to be that bad. we may be indulgent but still sane. we still prioritize our time for the right stuff and all. After all, with him stealing calls in between work to remind me that i'm being missed...that's all i need to get going :) 

I am the luckiest girl in my own little world :)

In any case bee, i'm so glad the both of us have TJP :) we're totally meant for each other. LOL.


@ CMPB Dempsey - bee editing my picture on his problematic iphone. 
TA-DAH!! The product :)
 Extra super chio cus he cut-off my flabby arms. what a darling ;)









woooooh i can't wait for Thursday to come!!!! 

behold my new toy, people. hiak hiak hiak.








No comments:

Post a Comment