Follow Me @mattymiu

Monday, May 16, 2011

USS

...as promised :)

Thanks to the 2 heroes (Bee and Martin) who kept Mr Lau highly entertained and psyched the entire day, fefe and i escaped the deadly wrath of the Galactica coaster. Oh yes he did try with all his wit to con us into it... and he egged and persuaded and cajoled. NO MEANS NO. So shoot me, i die faster. But of cus, i had to make sure USS made an impression on me...so i took the mummy ride instead. It is e.v.i.l. that's all i know. 

My hero :) lol.




Went to my cousin's house for a gathering with my aunties on Sunday. As usual my 3rd aunty prepared her widely acclaimed POPIAH. This is fast becoming our family tradition. a MUST-EAT on all occasions because she will personally make sure you do. And here's the very obedient Mr Lau doing just that..
...and how very pleased is he with his product. 

yummy! 



hurr hurr i'm very sleepy and my shoulders are aching so bad :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment