Follow Me @mattymiu

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


Happy Boxing Day all! Hope you had an awesome time tearing apart those meticulously wrapped presents you got on Christmas day. Lol. the only present I got to rip apart was from my cousin, Kelly. And I'm already wearing them to work today!! Love the dainty earrings she got me. Yeah and i just participated sitting by the tree forcing everyone else to open their's...which i already knew what's inside cus I wrapped them....and you wonder the point of it all... haha. who cares, it's Christmas!


Update leading to my most anticipated time of the year! 

Peacy & I combed the malls on our last bid to round up Christmas Shopping. We get better at it every year. Planning is the word!
Headed to our new favourite place, Chillax! the third time in the month...Really love this place not just cus of the food. Like its name, it's such a lovely place to chillout with your friends or for a date. People come in for beers even in the afternoon. And I absolutely heart that it's tugged in a nice place like Serangoon Gardens. Convenient enough for me (:


Haven't had time to blog about the place and its 'Chillax' decor so I whisked my olympus pen along this time... Still my trusty choice for great photos indeed (:
Bee trying to relive his childhood... LOL. Like a kid.

You have to fall in love with the quaint lil corner of retro knick knacks.

Plastic bubble, Snap! and Old Maid! Bursting Nostalgia...
And for those who don't know, they offer massage services too on the 2nd floor! Now you guys can really Chillax hile waiting for your food right...
Xiao Qing and her Pink Panther frost.
Bee's Caramel latte and he insisted to have his shades featured here. Quite a pointless work of art.

 love it that the pancakes came with so much cut bananas and berries. Yummeh!

Bee's all-time fave there: Carbonara!
Close-up!
A Must-Have & a chef's recommendation - "Breakfast at Tiffany's" (; 

Nomming non stop.

 Okay, I gotta scoot for now! It has to end abruptly i'm sorry :/ Wanted to post the Christmas day Pics as well but I figured it should be on a separate one with the Xmas eve celebration! Will squeeze those in if I can or maybe I'll just wait for the NAIS gathering this Friday then do a complete update! 



No comments:

Post a Comment