Follow Me @mattymiu

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Belated Update


If I haven't had the time, I haven't had the heart.

Too much happened the past 2 months and the pictures are just piling up in my phone. Would be easier if I just let them be and leave it for my private reminiscence, but I cannot let my laziness win... again.
So, here's a pictorial post of what happened.
30.11.2012
 Our 2nd Anniversary Getaway to Bali. The only thing worth remembering was the brilliant sunset by the beach, maybe the plunge pool in our villa, and a beautiful time for just the 2 of us. The rest was just.....urgh.

JM, Friendsie and their best friends came over to our Chichi Studio to Play! Had a girlie time whipping gossips and  playing dress-up with our apparel (: 

Models for the day: Mongshi, Genevieve, Cherine (JM) & YY (Friendsie) 

Having a ball of  time checkin' themselves out. haha.


Willtechies took a weekend trip together to attend Wan's Wedding in Malacca. The company chartered a bus and we went on a road trip up Malaysia! Best part was the food and sightseeing cus I honestly didn't know Malaysia has so much to offer. 

Fishballs...NOT! they're RICE BALLS. Chicken rice balls. 

Turned out we ate at the wrong place. Dammit. Food here was really sub-par...under-average I should say. total HOAX.

Regretted not taking any photo of the awesome Gula Melaka Ice Kachang we had. It was Loooovvveee. Yummiest dessert everrrr... If i'm ever returning to Malacca that has got to be the reason. The rest of the food was...ummm... average (to me). 

Bee's Stevie Wonder moment at the Renaissance Hotel Lobby.
Review says this hotel's service sucks. And it does! You must Never doubt fellow travelers who bother spending time to say something about a certain hotel online.

Another awesome thing about the trip was probably the local spa we went to before to left. My bad I cannot recall the name of this place... it's called Senses I think? 10mins drive from our hotel... we were treated to a very cosy interior and lush balinese decor. They even got to the detail of placing fresh frangipanis in a bowl at the the bottom of the massage bench for you to enjoy a pleasing sight if you happen to open your eyes during the massage. How very thoughtful. 



They also served complimentary Ginger Tea after the 1.5hrs of massage..like many spa joints do of cus, though I've never liked the taste of ginger... still, Bliss!



Back home.....

Dionne came back from the States for a short stay! and zoomed off soon after. haha. Was great catching up with her and the rest. Secondary friends never change (: And I realised the popular topics now always revolve around getting hitched or having babies. Fun times, but awkward moments. haha.
Ate at this famous Zi Car place in AMK Avenue 3 cus' Dionne was craving zi car the whole time she was back. And Amy was darn sweet to have done some research in advance. I was impressed with both Amy's efficiency AND the food quality (:

I cannot understand why Bee is so good with babies.
Kayleb was so good with him, but rejected me and Dionne. Otherwise the person in the collage could've been ME. Hmph. 


And Finally baby Kayleb's First birthday celebration!!!
This little man is such a blessing to Amy and Kent. What's more to ask for than to see this sweet little face the first thing from a hard day's work. Don't know how exactly it feels but I can only imagine it from their smiles. Pretty soon we'll all have our own little bucket of cheer to handle too. Maybe not now but I know the day will come..and gatherings like this will be quite a sight :P





No comments:

Post a Comment