Follow Me @mattymiu

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fashion Musings + Photo updates


It's good to be busy.

I call it awesome-busy - because i'd like think that we're positively engaged.

For the record, Fashflog is and will continue to constantly improve in our beta stage. It's really not as easy as it seems creating something like this. No excuse for anything but hey, Hungry-go-where took a good 2 years to figure out the monetizing part so.... we're on the right track but we need lots of planning, adjustments and support to grow, and we cannot be more blessed to have a few good people to work with from when we started so yep, we're not impatient on the progress but more excited to see where this takes us... it's an enjoyable thrill-ride for now.

Was just browsing the net for some news-worthy stuff to post on Fashflog's FB page and then I gasped, ahhhh! the NYFW. Awesome stuff I found...



I just have an itch of a question though... Do they always dress like this or is it for the occasion? Like for the whole of the Fashion week do they strut around the streets of New York dressed like they're about to be pulled on the runway or camera-ready for a fashion magazine photographer lurking around the block....which is it? I'm eternally amazed. Not poking fun here, I'm just seriously curious about this NYFW thing. Maybe I'll google it when I have time.

One thing for sure is they do look fabulous. without a doubt...but these oversized numbers will never be able to fit in my pint-sized wardrobe :/

Come to think of it, maybe (just maybe) if Fashflog is soooo huge in future and we have to be invited to such coveted fashion events (you will never know..haha), will I ever be able to keep up with that level of glamour? I LOVE fashion and dressing up but somehow feel that I'll never be able to fit-in with these creme de la creme. It's a fake scary world out there. I'm just happy to consume fashion, and hopefully it doesn't end up consuming me.

My fave of the lot: First photo bottom extreme right - Teal trench dress with bow on waist. 
I'd like to try: Second photo, 2nd from top row - White oversized coat with knee-high sleek black boots. 
I'd rather die than to wear: Everything with fur. I don't care synthetic or real... Say no when in doubt. 


Back to updates. I cherry-picked some photos from our Holland trip, the last 2 days in Amsterdam. Am so missing the weather but till then.... I really wonder when we can have our next vacay....




No comments:

Post a Comment