Follow Me @mattymiu

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Besotted.

Have you ever had that feeling of being in an amusement park with all but one daunting ride you settled never to try? It looks exciting and all but also totally out of your league.

I think for the past week I've been on that roller coaster ride. For the most part, i thought it's just gonna go higher and higher..till i almost lose track of what's supposed to be real.

Now I know what is. And the adrenaline rush of free falling into (not just the ground) but someone...without judgement, fear or reservations is just mind blowing.

The thing is, I knew I could take my time with all the supposedly safer choices around, but... I guess what doesn't scare me makes me stronger?

I know it's not going to be an easy ride, but at the very least, we have each other to hold on to (:


I may never take a 20 meters' plunge in reality but i'd fall for you a dozen times over..

No comments:

Post a Comment