Follow Me @mattymiu

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I heart Christmas!

This christmas there's gonna be a major burning in my pockets...like what's new? I enjoy giving so much i bust my budget every year. I get carried away all the time... not like you don't know how the retail malls have this wicked ability to create this delusional atmosphere that even if you're left with 20bucks in your pocket, you will still find some reason to spend it... I mean, it's not exactly easy to resist the mood with all the shimmery-fairy lights tugging at my hem... the enticing big red ribbon bows...candy canes.....

...and i've still got a whole bag full of lame excuses where those came from ;)

Anyways, I've already made an honour-list of the very important people who are gonna recieve my blessings this year. If you don't receive yours, well, you know you've been forgotten. hahahahahhaa. JOKE :P And of cus, yours truly...hail the queen of Orchard Road, I'm gonna get something for myself too (: not like i've not been doing that all year round. haha.

And for the very first time, i'm finally able to pick a christmas gift for that special someone (:  i think this is the most anticipated part of all... (:

 
For myself, hmmmm... honestly, I think I've already got an early christmas surprise this year. No fancy wrappers or glitter stickers, just plainly you.




So here's my very short Christmas Wishlist:


To smell like this again.
RALPH by Ralph Lauren



 To save up for a belated Christmas gift for myself early next year..
Mulberry French Purse in Oak Natural -- I HEART YOU (:

 

I'm utterly pleased that Jiayi Lim promised to buy this for me.
A Beauty & the Beast figurine!!



I also love Christmas  because...

Santa has a buttony red nose...


...and dramatically curled eye lashes
(I swear he's been using Virtuous lash mascara by Lancome. good choice good choice)


plus plus! I get to entangle myself silly with fairy lights :D


btw, fairy lights RULE THE WORLD people.
If you don't have a tree, at least go get some of these and wrap them around your sibling. It can be quite a therapeutic experience (:




Finally, everyone should just quit all the pointless revelry during christmas and induldge in a MR. BEAN marathon at home :D

..starting with the CHRISTMAS EPISODE!!

 


 


i'm not crazy. i'm just ELATED that christmas is just around the corner~~~~

(:


1 comment: