Follow Me @mattymiu

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Organised chaos

Can't believe how fast everything went on Saturday.. Seems like yesterday where we were still raving about her (my dearest cousin's) big day and THERE, it's already been a good few days since the wedding.

Though i didn't do much for her besides following the entourage around the entire day night.. I was absolutely beaten by the end of it. Super, super, ultra tired. Plus i almost, ALMOST lose another of my Tiffany charms, AGAIN. Luckily for me, i get to snuggle-up in the most comfy place on the planet that night :P





 

The busiest of all can only be the bride herself.

I don't remember what we were doing but i love this pic!

 

Fefe took this really emo picture of me while i was resting from all the walking. I so did not wish i was the one getting married if that's what you're inferring from the pic.

I was soooo disappointed with my hair that night. everything was puuurffeecctt 'cept for the excessive hairdo :/ i totally looked like i was attending some award ceremony.


Cam-whoring right before their march-in.



Princess Lovelle is all troubled cus her little tiara fell off her hair. Poor lil' fing, you.



hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Weddings are tiresomely joyous affairs don'tyou think? it's a real oxymoron you know. So much time, effort and disagreement involved yet at the end of it completes the two. It's like an ultimate test of a relationship if you get what i mean. If you ask me, I'd prefer it to be intimate, romantic, less rehearsed or extravagent but classy. An awesome wedding planner would do the trick i guess? I was just chatting with another of my cousin who just got married on our way back. he had a point. This is part and parcel of marriage... the fun of it all is planning it yourself. kk, make sense. (: But the last thing i want is to break into a frantic search for my hand bouquet or be caught it a mad-rush down the rundown list. No, not gonna happen. Oh well, then again, that's just a thought.. haha.




...and just a gentle reminder (:
so a-do-ra-ble, you <3









No comments:

Post a Comment