Follow Me @mattymiu

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011; resolutions & sinful desires

New Yeaar's eve was quite a blast. Daddy gave us a last min half-day off on Friday and off we zoomed to MBS :D That was after a hearty feast prepared by our very own cooking mama (Ruxin) :P We had Home-made buttered pasta, Caesar Salad, Roasted chicken and Tiramisu..just to name a few. Mighty Yummy!! Peacy and i were SO FULL we could hardly move. So instead of joining the crowd, I had a fantastic time jamming in the hotel room with jiayi lim, Fefe and Bee. The view from mum n dad's room were uber awesome with a full frontal view of the bay and all. We had smaller rooms cus of the very obvious fact that the place was gravely overcrowded. the view wasn't fantastic cus we were facing the back overlooking the flyer. Still, we were happy at least we got a room each and we had so much fun hanging out together and dining at RISE with my cousins. All i can say is that i'm truly blessed this year. I'm happy... actually, more than happy!


Peacy and Ruxin!





As for resolutions, I'm having this hilarious recollection of how i destroyed that hand-written piece of resolutions i wrote halfway through last year. so funny. i can never comply with regulations even those set by myself. I need a human-regulator in my life :) and i don't mean my parents. lol.



Neverthelesss, i'm gonna attempt again this year :)


Matty's 2011 Resolutions

I ; STOP IMAGINING THAT I AM RICH. In laymen terms, i shall attempt to save more money. I shall not tap into my reserves every other month and I shall learn to live within my means, after setting aside the savings. first one already soooooooo difficult :(

II ; PRETEND LIKE I LOVE MY JOB. It's an open secret :) I loathe it. BUT, for the love of my great father and maybe for the benefit of all mankind I shall attempt the impossible of selfless sacrificion again. Endurance. Zeal. and a hell lot of patience is required... i'm just kidding. On a more serious note, i just wana make my dad happy. It's that simple :) and it doesn't hurt to try.

III ; LIVE. HEALTHY. self explanatory :) Hello Bee!!!! this applies to you too! Less green tea, supper and oily food!!! and when are we going to start jogging together?

IV ; CCE -- I hope this is going to be a breaking year for us :) been throwing in a lot of exciting ideas the past weeks with Bee. But first off, we need consistent buying trips to keep things going. Oh! and clearing ex-stock for the last trip :P it's about time i put my heart into it.

V ;  HONOURING THE DIVINE 'Fs. I never knew it's such a tough thing to do. For the Family it's not so bad cus ample time is spent over the weekends at home with my folks..those are enjoyable family time on entire Sundays...The best part is, I love Bee's family too :D Friends wise... that's the tough part. Apart from the seamless assimilation of my bestest friend and boyfriend, i'm still unsure about the rest. It always seems like there's not enough time for the rest. In fact, we hardly get enough of spending time alone for now...and it's not like it's a bad thing :) but like i said, it's only when you walk the talk that you finally understand the difficulties. I shall offer my humble apology to those i dissed for neglecting friends for love. i feel you now...totally. hahhahaa. but but but, i'm not gonna just sink into the situation, i'm gonna work hard for the friendships i care about too, esp for my JMs and NAIS. I still do heart you all with whatever's left of my very divided attention. So...please don't give up on me yet, kay?

VI ; LOVING & BEEIng LOVED. I know I'm not the most perfect girlfriend in whole wide world... there's still this immaturity in me that has to be corrected...the paranoia and impatience. Also, i should try to stay awake at the movies from now on :) hahahaa.

..for all the hardwork and efforts invested, there's got to be some form of accompanying rewards right :)

LOL.

behold my list of SINFUL DESIRES fro 2011! ahahhahahaaa..




PROENZA SCHOULER, Patent PS1




MULBERRY French Purse in Black Drummed Patent


 or

Chestnut soft Sponge


MULBERRY Charm Bracelet in Gold Metal



MULBERRY Edie Bracelet in Black Heavy Grain


MULBERRY Bow Friendship Bracelet in Black Waxed Cord



MULBERRY Bayswater Phone Charm


i know i know.... i'm such a sucker for MULBERRY.



TIFFANY & Co 1837 Ring Titatnium in Midnight
 

TIFFANY & Co Double Ring Necklace









I think i just busted Number 1 on my resolutions list. oopsie :P



No comments:

Post a Comment