Follow Me @mattymiu

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A lot is happening for us lately. More so for me...and Bee's new exciting plans forward. This is really going to be an awesome year for the both of us. We're going to make everything work! Whatever it is, i'm glad we're in this together, believing and supporting each other in everyway :) It's all about having that vision of us, living a life we wanted and being so impossibly happy. The thought of it just makes me squeal in excitement :)

That's the general.. As for me, i'm finally ready for a leapt. it's not going to be easy i know.. but i need to do something for myself now. I need to try to find the right job and build my own career in my own way. I want to be able to step outside and make a difference for myself. Now is the right time because i'm finally getting the blessings from my parents. and of cus, bee has been really supportive too, though i know he'd really rather i work for him instead. hahaha... i feel pampered because there's one more person fighting to protect me :) so i'm not afraid of what's to come for me with all the love i'm getting now.

Wish me luck in my job search, k? :)

Sidetrack a bit, i'm quoting someone from his blog. This is nothing embarassing. In fact i really think he meant it when he typed this, despite his distasteful record of being a player in the past :P

"I've always loved to be deeply in love with someone.. someone I can spend the rest of my life with.. Someone I can Love God with.. Someone who will be my all weather wife.. Who'll build up our dreams together.. I'm sure there's one out there whom I will fall crazily in love with and she'll also do the same.. someone who loves watching soccer with me, who loves watching me play.. Who loves watching movies with me at home.. Who loves the simple things...."

This was in 2008. Those are simple expectations coming from a complicated person whom i've come to love, head over heels with.

Reading about you and your past, and sieving out stuff like that from the tonnes of entries you've had... only confirms one thing, that i was right about you. beneathe all that doodle and mess, you're just a piece of white paper. and ever since the night at M. barrage, i've been wanting to erase all that for you..because i know somewhere inside you're an exception :)

So, congratulations bee! you found yourself an 'all weather girlfriend' ;) and the best part is i'm just as crazily in love as you are, PLUS, i also love watching you play soccer, and whatever simple and lame things we do together. even if i fall short of being everything you wished for, I'll make it up to you in other ways :) but under one condition... don't ever doubt me. LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment